What is Mortgage Insurance (CMHC Insurance) and How Much Does It

Posted by PropertySold on Jan. 09, 2011

PropertySold and our Mortgage Agent discuss Mortgage Insurance in Canada. Mortgage Insurances is required if you are buying a home and financing it with a downpayment of less than 20%. If you are buying a home with 5%, 10%, 15%, or any other downpayment less than 20%, you will need to pay for Mortgage Insurance. The CMHC and Genworth are two organizations that provide the insurance

Categories How To

Tags canada, insurance, mortgage, costs, mortgages, down payment, genworth insurance

More Details »