What Is A Petition To Modify Child Custody?

Posted by bornmannlawgroup on Aug. 12, 2013

My name is Amanda Szpakowski. I am the Family Law legal assistant here at the Bornmann Law Group. I specialize in anything family law-related; custody, visitation, father's rights, anything family law. Basically, if you already have a custody order put into place where you have visitation, we can file what's called a Petition to Modify the Custody. We can ask for you to have more visitation, we can ask for the custody to be changed from primary custody to joint custody. There's a lot we can do at that point regarding getting you either unsupervised visitation, a difference in legal decision making, or basically just completely modifying the custody agreement at that point. The Bornmann Law Group 1731 W. Baseline Rd., Suite #100 Mesa, AZ 85202 (480) 263-1699 20325 N. 51st Ave., Suite #134 Glendale, AZ 85308 (623) 640-4945 2 East Congress St. Ste. 900 Tucson, AZ 85701 (520) 306-8729 Website- http-//bornmannlaw.com Like Us on Facebook! http-//www.facebook.com/BornmannLaw Follow Us on Google+- https-//plus.google.com/116769085499696194171/ Follow Us on Twitter! https-//twitter.com/bankruptcyazlaw Video By http-//myfavoritewebdesigns.com

Categories Family

Tags family law, bankruptcy law firm

More Details »