The Hottest Positions for Female Orgasm

Posted by lovemakingtechniques on Mar. 07, 2010

Previous video | Next video  

http://www.lovemaking-techniques.com - Its a fact that only 30% of women actually climax through vaginal intercourse. The other 70% have orgasms through clitoral stimulation. To work around this limitation, there are specific sexual positions to ensure female orgasm no matter which side of the statistic your partner resides on.

Categories How To

Tags positions for female orgasm

More Details »