Posting A Bond When Under ICE Custody

Posted by CliffordFielder101 on Oct. 01, 2012

http-// - Once you have been taken into ICE custody an immigration lawyer can request bail on your behalf. A departure bond can be enforced by immigration authorities in order to facilitate your departure, or you can file a voluntary departure bond if you want to gain legal access to the country in the future. The immigration naturalization service can allow you to post these two types of bonds as long as you are not seen as a threat to national security.

Categories How To

Tags voluntary departure bond, immigration naturalization service, ice custody, departure bond

More Details »