Client is looking for 600 nurses and will be conducting ONSITE interviews in Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, and Kuwait by end of July 2013.
Since 1998, Grandison Management (www.grandisonmanagement.com) has been at the forefront of providing a broad range of services to health care organizations. We have earned our reputation by working closely with our clients in providing the maximum level of quality care and assistance throughout all the services we offer.
Client is the largest hospital system that consists of 12 Hospitals, 7 Cancer Centers, 3 Heart and Vascular Institutes and 27 Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Center. Six (6) Hospitals were named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson Reuters in 2011.
- Filipino Nurses with 2006-2007 United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Priority Dates for an Employment Based Immigrant Visa 3 (EB3) Petition.
- Indian Nurses with January 2003 USCIS Priority Dates
- 3 Years Work Experience (in the last 5 years) as an OR nurse or as an ER nurse
- NCLEX Passer
- Valid CGFNS Visa Screen - preferred
- IELTS Passer - preferred
To apply, please email the ff: to email@example.com
- Updated resume
- USCIS Approval Notice
- Visa Screen (if available)
- IELTS (if available)
We can only accept applications with the above-mentioned requirements.
- EB3 (Employment Based Immigrant Visa)
- including dependents (spouse and children under 21)
- Free Immigration Assistance
- Free Airfare
- Free 1 Month Housing
- State Licensure
- Competitive Salaries (Prevailing Wage) plus OT and Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- No Placement Fees, Processing Fees and Salary Deductions
MMML Recruitment Services Inc.