The impressive 58-story Barclay Tower is Glenwood Management's newest property and the most luxurious apartment building in Tribeca -- if not the entire city. Top to bottom, every detail speaks of quality, from it's grand three-story Colonnade entrance, to it's sophisticated lobby featuring barrel-vaulted ceilings, Aquamarina marble floors bordered with hand-crafted mosaic stone, French chiseled limestone walls and cornices, plus tranquil seating areas of Japanese Tamo and Teak. Unparalleled amenities and service includes 24-hour attentive staff and concierge hotline.
• 24-hour uniformed doorman
• Public spaces furnished and decorated by acclaimed American designer John Saladino
• Three-story Colonnade and main entrance with limestone columns and walls.
• Also features statuary bronze entrances, double height windows with statuary bronze Roman fenestrated grilles, and two solid Rojo Alicante marble fountains, with pedestal, base, and stone gargoyles handcarved in Italy
• Sophisticated lobby featuring