Fork lift fire at Sams Club

Posted by Scrwuimfree on Apr. 19, 2009

Tell the world:

This video is also on YouTube. But YouTube likes to take down all my videos now days, so now Im uploading to break. This video was taken during the over night shift. I was working in the freezer when I smelled something. I looked over at my lift and the light was smoking. It filled the whole freezer full of smoke and the whole back area of the club. What happen was somehow two wires touched causing them to spark and heat up and melt the plastic. It was funny as hell. Hope you like the video.

Categories People & Lifestyle

Tags club, fire, fork, lift, missouri, sams, stlouis

More Details »