Burn Baby Burn!

Posted by Vincent-Crow-197 on Feb. 29, 2012

Tell the world:

North Carolina man is dead after he accidentally drank from a jar of gasoline and then smoked a cigarette. NC Man Drinks Gasoline From Jar, Lights up, Dies- http-//abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/nc-man-drinks-gasoline-jar-lights-dies-15812128#.T04yN_XlXIh Subscribe to The Crow and Moore Show- http-//www.youtube.com/user/CrowandMooreShow Subscribe to CROWLoss- http-//www.youtube.com/user/VincentCrowLoss Subscribe to Crow News- http-//www.youtbue.com/user/ElCrowNews Dont Be Afraid To Subscribe!

Categories Pop Culture

Tags after, baby, burn, carolina, cigarette, crow, dies, drinking, gasoline, jar, man, north, smoking, vincent, vincentcrow, vlog

More Details »