GRILLED OR BAKED SEA BASS WITH SWEETCORN & CHERRY TOMATO SALSA -- 4 persons
Salsas are all the rage at the moment, here is a twist using roasted sweetcorn, flavoured with lime and coriander. Perfect with sea bass.
Preparation time: - 15 minutes.
Cooking time: - 15 minutes in total.
4 sea bass, whole, defrosted
6 tbsp olive oil
2 whole fresh sweetcorn
2 tsp fresh red chilli, finely chopped
? red onion, finely chopped
12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
2 fresh limes
2 pinches granulated sugar
3-4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Pre heat the grill or oven to a high setting.
2. Place the sea bass on a chopping board and slash across the fish in a diagonal fashion.
3. Carefully cut the sweetcorn in half.
4. Stand the corn on the cut end and shave off the ears with a sharp knife. Do the same to the other three pieces.
5. Meanwhile, place 2 tbsp of olive oil into a wok or frying pan.
6. Add the ears of sweetcorn and the chilli then saut? quickly over a high heat until they take a little colour.
7. Once co