They Call It A Jaw Harp And It’s Weird

It’s called a mouth harp, a jaw harp or even a jew’s harp and is basically just a flexible reed in a frame. Just hold it in your mouth and pluck it with your finger to produce a note. Change the note by changing the shape of your mouth. It’s pretty rudimentary, but that twangy, Down-South sound is great for chase music. Or butt crack music.