Dark Matter: What The Heck Is Dark Matter?

Let’s talk about Dark Matter! No, not the title of my upcoming hip-hop mixtape, although there are some dope tracks on it! No, we are talking about Dark Matter, the essential property of space! Dark Matter is matter that exists from gravitational effects on visible matter. If you aren’t confused then you don’t need to be watching this so leave. Dark Matter is important because it plays a huge role in galaxy evolution and formation. Dark Matter according to most studies is believed to make up about 80% of the Universe. The other 20% is filled with Starbucks .