Brain-eating amoeba kills third person

Hey peoples I am Jade Catta-Preta and you have tuned in to Newsfeed.
Warning if you are either afraid of still water or bugs this is not the story for you. A nine year old died in Virginia after swimming in a pond that was supposedly contaminated with bug know as “the brain-eating amoeba” or Naegleria Fowleri. He was the third person to have died from meningitis, which is caused by an infection from this crazy bug.
This brain eating amoeba usually enters your body through the nose and tears down brain tissue…that sound similar to that other bug…you know that white powdery bug that is usually found in night clubs and sketchy house parties…. Cocaine??
Yep that’s it…cocaine bug….they are scary…and spreading so quickly across major cities.
I’m Jade Catta-Preta and you have been fed.