Posted by Defcon_One on Sep. 23, 2006
Be funny. Don't be mean. We may remove comments that cross the line.
SummerJane - 11 months ago
shut the front door!!! wow.who did that??
hawndawg - 4 years ago
When your Dad sings like the cats meow too it runs in the family. When you try to be llike Rcio Suave forget it
mrqaf - 2 years ago
he's making a music video. in music videos, they just sing or lipsync while the cameras are rolling, then dub it over with a studio recording. watch lil mama's music video, it'll be obvious.
Ariesnr1 - a year ago
@mrqaf So cause its dubbed it means he has to sound like a strangled swan?
Jonny_Dee - 2 years ago
You gotta have quite an ego: to weigh a buck-15, get onstage, move all suave and latin-like, then sing like an absolute moron. Julio must be proud....What a loser.
tchaiks - 2 years ago
wtf?: dudes...i can agree with the no talent shiznit but you can plainly see this was dubbed over by some idiot who didnt even bother to lower the volume on the radio....
flumunge - 2 years ago
@tchaiks no: it wasnt it was on tv. Not radio. On the tv they said that "quality is better than the packaging" in swedish,
Laszlo-pucko - 11 months ago
@ jo men det är ju fortfarande fejk flumunge
quetalz - 2 years ago
all i neeeeed: all you need enrique, is to die
eeevilmonkey - 2 years ago
lol: QUICK, someone punch him in the throat ! muhahahah......BITCH!
MichaelDola - 2 years ago
You wanna see talent?: Hear CHICKENS cluck to ROCK AND ROLL on my Break Page... no kidding.
dumponyourface - 2 years ago
of course not: no main stream musicians have talent
lolknoob - 2 years ago
HAHAHAHHA: HAHHAHAHAHHAHA LOLOLLOLOLL THAT IS AWESOME.
MRMcNasty - 2 years ago
he is one hell of singer..: he should be hit with a bag o shit
bzik - 2 years ago
.: beautiful! Sounds liek the real thing
ShiggleWhoPlop - 2 years ago
It's not fake: its just for a video, so theres no point in him trying to use his voice, he just needs to say the words and look like he is using some "passion" for the real version of the song when its put over the video
hogberto - 2 years ago
@ShiggleWhoPlop so he sings all the wrong notes: because it's not the real shoot. riiiiiiiiiiiiight. you are spouting bullshit, my friend, fresh and pure bullshit.
dumponyourface - 2 years ago
@ShiggleWhoPlop that may be true: but you can still clearly tell he cant sing
Fauxnetikz - 2 years ago
@ShiggleWhoPlop Wrong.: You honestly think he's just "not trying?" Have you ever heard a good singer practicing live? He IS trying.
daverskully1 - 2 years ago
not fake: but its just for them set up the camera angles for the shoot.. most singers don't even sing during these rehersals let alone try to hit all the notes.. they'd look like a fool to the crew there is they tried to sing the best they could lol Either way hes a fag though.
Andos99 - 2 years ago
This fag: can lick my right testicle
LFCforever - 2 years ago
snain - 2 years ago
@LFCforever steven gerrard: is shit
Fultomt3n - 2 years ago
YEPP!!!: This is not fake, It was on a swedish tv program that got behind the scenes and filmed how the celebs sings. This is his real voice
Britney spears only sings 45% in the toxic music vid the other 55% is sang by a swedish girl.
NO IT IS NOT FAKE IT IS TRUE!!!
TEDMANB2 - 2 years ago
haha: I don't think this is fake.
lacubsfan - 2 years ago
Dont we have any Howard Stern fans??: Howard played this clip about 2 years ago and Enrique heard about it and called in and said he CAN sing but he was warming up. Howard didn't believe him, so he came in the studio and sang 100% live to prove it.
Kimmy_love333 - 2 years ago
@lacubsfan so: did he sing good on the show?
deathhimself - 2 years ago
Fake..........: but.... maybe.... kinda .... funny?
AudioBombSquad - 2 years ago
I hate this fag: but most singers warm up their voice by singing like that.. I know that cos I dated a famous singer.
halfbreed23 - 2 years ago
@AudioBombSquad I bet you: just want to bang him.
fatyank - 2 years ago
@AudioBombSquad NOT: with an orange face like yours
Amadusa - 2 years ago
Dude: That is sooo fake.. But i love it
whitefire718 - 2 years ago
oooooomazzz ing graaaaaace: fag
@whitefire718 Whitefire718: The whitefire you speak of is jizz in your mouth
TheSoupDragon - 2 years ago
You wanna little bit of knowledge..: look up Pro Tools, they all use it and none of them can sing.
Earn cash by uploading your videos
Check the widget spec for intended functionality. However, no support is intended for upload direct in the page at this time.