Browse Categories

 

Police

To protect and serve: this motto defines modern police work for cops around the world. Of course, any career that involves guns, drunks, parties, and criminals is sure to be more interesting than the average 9 to 5. 90 percent of all police work is paperwork the other 10 percent are high speed chases, drug den raids, and bank robbery shoot outs. Break captures all of these moments from dashboard cameras, news helicopter highlights, and cell phone cameras so that you don't miss a moment of the action.

Most Recent

Road Ragin’ Police Play Video

Road Ragin’ Police 18 months ago

According to the guy who taped this, the cop ended losing his job.

"Chicken" Owned By "Pigs" Play Video

"Chicken" Owned By "Pigs" 24 months ago

This guy was angry about his ticket, so he decided to pay the police with d...

20 Cops Failing At Being Cops View Gallery

20 Cops Failing At Being Cops 30 months ago

Being a cop is a hard job, no one doubts that. It takes training, patience,...

Cassidy Arrested Play Video

Cassidy Arrested 40 months ago

Cassidy Arrested on Newsfeed - Philadelphia rapper Barry Reese better know ...

Russian Police Arrest Fail Play Video

Russian Police Arrest Fail 45 months ago

Look, they had a choice to make. New police van or handcuffs and locks. I s...

Base Jumper Escapes Arrest Play Video

Base Jumper Escapes Arrest 45 months ago

A base jumper temporarily escapes arrest jumping off the side of a bridge. ...