Image Source: crypto-para.org
Over the years, we’ve all heard tales of a Goatman wandering around North America. We’ve even seen some pictures.
Well, looks like the Goatman is making a comeback, as he is now resurfacing all over God’s Green Internet…
Check this out:
- The Goatman is a half-goat, half-man mixture.
- For decades, he has been an urban legend, like Big Foot and landing on the moon.
- There have been photos to accompany these stories and now he has appeared again.
- Maryland and Kentucky, to be exact.
- Cryptozoologist, Loren Coleman, had this to say about the Goatman:
- “There are always ‘new’ Internet-generated reports of dogmen, goatmen and similar creatures. In general, they are not new, but merely recycled.”
- Yes, a Cryptozoologist is a real job…
Image Source: CFZ-Canada
- It is someone who searches for animals that have an unproven existence thus far.
- They are also dudes with no girlfriends…
- So how did the Goatman come into existence?
- Supposedly, he was an experiement from a scientist trying to make… well, a Goatman.
Image Source: moddb.com
- According to legend, the creature escaped in 1957 and went on a killing spree in Maryland.
- There have been books written about him and movies in the works about him…
Image Source: Photos-Albums
- He even inspired the long-running “Saturday Night Live” character, Goat Boy.
- While there has been no hard evidence of an actual, living, breathing Goatman, something out there is causing him to be back on the public’s radar.
- So much so, that he is trending on Facebook…
Image Source: People
- Some online have recalled the alleged sighting of the Jersey Devil again a few weeks ago.
- You know what would be awesome?
- A Goatman from New Jersey. That’d be so awesome.
Source: Huffington Post