Note to self, don't touch any more fire alarms. I would say to not go to any raves, but really that was what this kid worried about the most; missing out.
Reported earlier this week, the four-fingered raver stated that he couldn't leave the rave because he had just paid a decent chunk of money for the admission and the music was starting to really get good! I can't blame the guy for keeping his priorities in check. He had one mission, and that was to RAVE.
Here's his explanation of what happened:
Well, at about 1AM we were up in the house room, but I don't really like house so I was waiting for the drum 'n' bass to kick in. As soon as I heard it, me and my mate went down there. Five minutes in, the fire alarm starting going off and everyone was like, "Rip it off! Rip it off!" So I thought I'd give it a go. I was completely sober at the time. I jumped up, grabbed it and my little finger got caught in the case because it was all broken, and as I came to rip it back down, my little finger got ripped off completely. I was in so much pain and shock that the first thing that hit my head was the beat and the bass. The bass was hard, so I just ripped off my top, wrapped it around my finger and tied it up as tight as I could and skanked it out for half an hour. My mentality was, 'I've only been here for an hour, I've paid £10 for this night, I've lost my little finger – am I seriously going to go? Nah, I'm going to skank until I can't skank any more.' After that, my mate dragged me down to the paramedics.
The greatest part is everyone yelling for someone to rip off the fire alarm from the wall. Of course, in this case, there's a double meaning to their chant.
Anyone who just had their finger ripped off but continued to party would post a picture like this on their Instagram. A real boss move. I assume some raver found the missing finger, thought it was a Cheeto and ate it.
Looks like it's gone for good.
The UK has different priorities than us on most things, including severed fingers and when to take care of them. They also apparently think you should be able to smoke in a hospital, as reported in The Daily Telegraph.
Kelsey Grammar watches you poop.
So really someone should get this kid a metal. I certainly hope the DJ appreciated the rave-goer's passion to rave on.
Discuss his missing finger with me here @Todd_Spence