If you are like me, well than you spend way too much time on the Internet. And if this time not well spent has taught us anything it is that humanity has used this great technological achievement not to become one global community connected through The Force, but to go to the Dark Side and use it mainly for porn.
I saw this, now so too must you. Turtle power! Image source.
- Rule 34 is an Internet meme that states; “If it exists, there is porn of it- no exceptions.” Generally this comes in a drawn form of your favorite pop culture franchise from Winnie The Pooh to Family Guy to Breaking Bad, with these beloved characters all boning each other.
This might actually just be a scene from The Simpsons. Image source.
- Star Wars is no different, with plenty of examples of our favorite Jedi getting their light sabers polished, and poor Princess Leigh being turned into a porn star that would make Jabba The Hut blush.
- It is enough to ruin your childhood and your adulthood and any other hood. There is straight up Star Wars hentai style pornography you can have fun viewing until your arm falls off like it was just sliced by a lightsaber.
- However I feel a lot of folks would be running around like C-3PO if he just saw Chewbacca plowing a Sarlacc Pit if we showed some of these circuit popping pictorials.
“R2D2 where are you?!” – You really don’t want to know C-3PO. You really don’t want to know.
- Therefore here are some of the weirdest Star Wars Rule 34 examples this side of Tatooine. These give the term a system from “the outer rim” whole new meaning. If ya know what I mean.
1. Ahsoka Tano Has A Few Jedi Mind Tricks Of Her Own
2. The Fappening Awakens, Am I Right?
3. Padame Is Making Everyone Feel Uncomfortable.
4. More Like Booby Fett
5. If You Ever Wondered How The AT-AT Walkers Reproduce
6.After a few drinks at the Cantina you never know who is going to go home with whom.
7. Darth Maul is getting mauled.
8. Told you Jar Jar was a Sith Lord!
9. This is getting into some weird snuff stuff. Sorry.
10. Mesa going to vomit. Still Not As Bad As Episode I
11. Now who is getting their world destroyed?
12. Is that a visible leg tattoo of R2D2 getting frisky with Princess Leia? Yes it is!
13. She did say she wanted that walking carpet to get out of her way.
14. Oh R2, Honestly.
15. People even are into Rule 34 for The Force Awakens, a film they haven’t even seen yet. Here is “Rey” taking a lightsaber break.
Follow Phil Haney on Twitter @PhilHaney