Image Source: Leader Standard
It’s being described as a Christmas miracle… at least by me.
A homeless man has gone through a trash compactor – twice – and survived.
Here is what went down:
Image Source: Shred 360
- The man was sleeping inside a dumpster.
- The place was Fremont, California.
- He is described as 44 and without a home. Obviously.
Image Source: Giphy
- While he was asleep inside the dumpster, a garbage truck scooped him up and dumped him inside with the rest of the trash.
- Maybe he was trying to reenact the scene from Star Wars: Episode IV…
- The dumpster in which he was abiding in at the moment was behind a restaurant.
- Once he was dumped into the compactor, it was immediately used.
- But he survived.
Image Source: lbhs-it.com
- Guess he had enough fight in him to live to find another dumpster…
- The truck then went to a nearby fast food restaurant, emptied another dumpster, and used the compactor again.
- The man inside survived yet again.
- This has happened before to homeless people while sleeping in dumpsters:
- At the next stop, the man is said to have climbed out an opening in the roof of the garbage truck.
- Witnesses saw him escaping.
- "Just another day at the office," he said (maybe).
- "I always wanted to act out that scene from Star Wars," the man stated (possibly).
Image Source: Gif Soup
- A spokesperson for the trash department went on record to say how lucky the man is to have survived the dirty situation without injuries – or death.
- He was taken to a hospital to be checked out.
- It was said he suffers from mental health issues.
- Big surprise…
Source: Huffington Post