Image Source: Huffington Post
Eating food outside your farm or garden is always a gamble and Kurt Harrison just found that out the hard way.
His sister bought the family a raspberry turnover from England’s Morrisons Supermarket and when he cut into it, a chunk of boiled ham rolled out – along with a short, curly hair. But this isn’t the first time people have found somethign gross in their food:
Morrisons strikes again. A 12-year-old girl found eight maggots inside a bag of uncooked rice. A sealed bag of rice.
Image Source: The Mirror
Image Source: Yahoo UK
[[contentId: 2996208| ]]
Image Source: Daily Star
The store was Sainsbury’s, and the mouse was found dead inside a can of baked beans.
Cause of death: drowning by baked bean sauce.
Image Source: The Guardian
In a separate incident, an English man found a mouse inside of loaf of bread.
Image Source: sheknows.com
A woman actually had to go the hospital after swallowing a one inch nail from her Tesco mac and cheese. It was one of two nails found inside the box.
Image Source: The Daily Mail
In Michigan, a family popped open a Meijer-bought bag of frozen veggies — which included a frozen frog. One day cryogenics will be advanced enough to bring that frog back to us…
Image Source Rant Food
A man found a cockroach encased inside his grocery store bought cough drops.
Image Source: Herald Sun
Image Source: counter-currents.com