Hey guys, Comic-Con 2013 kicks off in San Diego this week, and Break will be there Thursday, July 18th and Friday, July 19th. If you’re going to be there, we want you to come, hang out, and share our food and fun. We’re going to have a lot of cool stuff going on:
- Break Arcade: Our arcade will feature a ton of awesome games and several world record attempts by the stars of King Of Kong, Billy Mitchell and Richie Knuckles.
- Man-At-Arms Armory: If you enjoy Man-At-Arms, you’re definitely going to want to check out the amazing collection of weapons he’s created for the show.
- The Man-At-Arms, Himself! Friday from 2pm to 4pm drop by for happy hour with Man-At-Arms propmaster Tony Swatton.
- Break Invaders: Stop by after the sun goes down to play the largest-ever-constructed arcade classic with a human-size joystick in the Break Invaders beer garden.
- Dance Party: Thursday night, the dance floor, dj, and bar are up all night.
- Comedy Show: The show is invite-only, but if you’re going to be at Comic-Con, stop by Break Invaders, RSVP to our event, or just send us a message on Facebook or Twitter for a chance to get tickets to the show.
- Photobooth: Take pics in our photobooth to share those unfortunate souls who couldn’t be at Comic-Con. Watch out, though… these pics may end up in a Break gallery.
What: Break Invaders Comic-Con
When: Thursday, July 18th and Friday July 19th
Where: 5th Street between J and K
San Diego, CA 92101