For the past several years the Internet has enjoyed the work of “Slayer Bob” who dutifully decorates his house with a killer light show set to the likes of Slayer, Slipknot and Metallica. It’s raining blood- and presents!
That is why in the spirit of the holidays I want to give the gift of metal. Here is a brutal playlist for all of the metal fans out there sick of listening to the same lame Christmas carols over and over again. Plus; who knows maybe Santa is a metal head? After all you can spell SATAN with Santa.
More like Enter Snowman, am I right?
Instead of a manger scene, these tracks will put a mosh pit in your yard!
1. Jingle Bells by Korn
2. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer by Dez Fafara
3. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Dokken
4. God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman by Dio and Tony Iommi
5. Little Drummer Boy by Christopher Lee
6. Silent Night by Chuck Billy, Scott Ian, Jon Donais, Chris Wyse and John Tempesta
7. White Christmas by Xmas Mindgrinder
8. Here Comes Santa Claus by Coffin F**k
9. Frosty The Snowman by Reign of Vengeance
10. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
11. Oh Come All Ye Faithful by Twisted Sister
12. Joy To The World
What is your favorite Christmas metal cover that I missed?
Follow Phil Haney on Twitter @PhilHaney