What happens when you put an accurate recreation of Nicki Minaj in a museum where she’s on all fours and easily accessible to the public? Well, if you’re the wax museum that put such a thing on display, you learn a valuable lesson.
The lesson that officials of the Madam Tussauds’ Wax Museum in Las Vegas learned was that many members of the public will try to hump statue and post pictures of it to their social media. The wax figure features the singer in her “Anaconda” costume doggystyle on a table with no ropes or enclosure around her. Exactly why did they think this was a good idea if they did not want people trying to hump the statue?
The museum announced that after they discovered that a visitor had taken a photo of themselves getting freaky with their wax statue that they would be increasing their security presence around the faux-Minaj to ensure that “a picture like this cannot be taken again.” In a post to twitter the wax museum said;
Well, Madame Tussauds, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this wasn’t just “a photo.” A scan of social media sites and the Internet revealed that they are several photos of people doing weird things with the wax figure. So in addition to the security presence, how about a little Scotchguard as well?
Don’t believe us? Here’s what else we found:
1. This was the image that gained the interest of the Wax Museum. Just imagine what they didn’t see so far.
2. Does this technically count as a threesome?
3. Even butts need a hug every now and then.
4. She wouldn’t be putting her tongue in there if she saw the first photo.
[[contentId: 2882736| alt: | style: height:430px; width:597px]]
5. This is probably the sweetest one we’ve seen so far.
6. This one is not so sweet.
7. The fact that she’s doing this to wax somehow makes it creepier.
8. I really don’t want to know where this guy’s right hand is right now.
9. If she was real, this would be the most awkward hug a guy could give her without committing a felony.
10. I’m OK with this.